Our National Delivery service is available for selected items purchased online. We can also arrange this delivery for the same selected items purchased in-store; please ask a member of staff to check eligibility and to arrange delivery for you at purchase.
For plant orders the postage cost will be £6.99.
We aim to process all online orders within 1-2 days. This includes selecting products from our Garden Centre and warehouse, quality checking and packaging all items. If you need to make a change to your order, please contact us as soon as possible on 01908 281161, Mon – Sat 9am-5pm.
For National Delivery orders we use Royal Mail Tracked 48 hours service. Royal Mail aims to deliver these parcels within 2 business days and will be collected from our premises. We estimate 2-3 business days for delivery time after processing.
For Plants National Delivery we use Royal Mail Tracked 24 hours service. Royal Mail aims to deliver these parcels within 1 business day after being collected from our premises.
We cannot guarantee this time-frame on every occasion due to external factors with Royal Mail that are out of our control. Where Royal Mail is unable to deliver an order within a suitable timeframe, we will attempt to use an alternative service, which will be communicated appropriately.
You will be emailed from us when your order is dispatched. You will also be emailed by Royal Mail with a tracking number. You will then be able to amend any delivery preferences with Royal Mail. We cannot make any changes once your order has been dispatched.
On the rare occasion that your order needs to be separated into multiple boxes, we will let you know to expect multiple packages and Royal Mail will provide you with the multiple tracking numbers.
National Delivery is available for most addresses within the United Kingdom, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and islands. If Woburn Sands Emporium are unable to send an order to an address with Royal Mail, we will notify you and may have to cancel the order. We cannot guarantee postage is available to every address, but we will work to find a solution before considering cancellation.
We do not offer any International Delivery at this time and will not accept orders to international locations. Any orders placed to an international address, outside of the United Kingdom, will be cancelled and refunded. Please note the National Delivery to the UK does not include the Republic of Ireland.
Not all products are available for National Delivery whilst we can comply with Royal Mail rules on prohibited items. This means certain ranges, including pesticides, weedkillers and certain bladed tools, will not be available for National Delivery. Products that do not fall within strict size limitations will also not be available for this service, including exceptionally large or heavy products.
For any uncertainty our products should display delivery eligibility on the website and on the checkout page. Any delivery costs or restrictions will be displayed at checkout, once you have entered your postcode.
MISSING, LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Reporting a missing, lost or damaged item:
– Please use the tracking information provided by Royal Mail to track your order (you will receive a text or email once your order is dispatched). You will be given the option to add a ‘Safe Place’ or alternative address before your delivery is attempted.
– If your parcel does not arrive as or when expected, using your tracking information, please contact Royal Mail for further information. If your parcel has been lost, please contact us and we will investigate and issue a replacement or full refund, where a replacement is not possible.
– For any missing, lost or damaged items please contact us at the earliest convenience where we will be happy to assist. You can call us on 01908 281161 Mon-Sat 9am-5pm, or email us directly to email@example.com . Please provide your order number and name so we can review your order.
– For missing items, we will try to replace these items, with the same processing and delivery times. Where this is not possible, we will refund you for these items. For damaged items, we will offer a full refund on receipt of these items, or if you’d prefer a replacement, we can arrange this also.
– Please read our full Returns & Refund Policy, which will outline how we deal with damaged items and all returns.
For orders requiring Local Delivery, all items in the order will arrive with the courier.
For Local Delivery orders that include products with different delivery prices, the highest price will be charged. For example, if an order includes Compost (£15 charge) and exceptionally large or heavy products (£45 charge) – the customer will only pay the £45 delivery charge.
All delivery costs are calculated at checkout.