Refund & Exchange Policy
We are committed to selling high-quality products which we hope you will enjoy however there may be times you wish to have a product refunded or exchanged.
Please ensure you that you check your items carefully before you leave the centre, as some discrepancies cannot be rectified after you have left. We also recommend you keep your receipt, as you will need proof of purchase in the event of any after-sale queries.
Woburn Sands Emporium will insist upon proof of purchase for us to consider a request for refund or replacement product.
Refunds and exchanges are available (excluding food) providing the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging, undamaged with the original labels on and in a saleable condition within 28 days of the date of proof of purchase.
All items purchased within Sale must be returned within 14 days of the date on the proof of purchase. We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
We guarantee all hardy nursery stock, shrubs and specimens for 5 years with proof of purchase.
Many of our products come with a guarantee directly from the manufacturer. This may require you to contact them directly. Please ask instore or call us on 01908 281161 for their particular terms and conditions for that product.
5 Year Plant Guarantee
Woburn Sands Emporium is committed to providing customers with the best quality plants guaranteed.
We are so confident of the high quality of our plants that we offer a 5-year guarantee on all hardy plants from the date of purchase.
If, after proper care of the plants is carried out (including but not limited to, providing water, fertiliser and insect and disease control) any of these plants fail to establish within 5 years of purchase, the plants will be replaced at the same size and quantity as at original purchase or we will issue a full refund. This is dependent upon proof of purchase with a valid receipt along with the return of plant/s in question. Please note that extreme climate conditions may invalidate this guarantee.
This 5-year guarantee does not affect or alter our statutory rights in any way.
Standard Prize Draw/Competition Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Woburn Sands Emporium or its parent group or other associated businesses within the group, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Woburn Sands Emporium relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the
- Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Woburn Sands Emporium ltd, Newport Road, MK17 8UF
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
A list of winners will be available by emailing Woburn Sands Emporium, firstname.lastname@example.org no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Priviledge Club Terms
The Privilege Club’ (the ‘Club’) is the name for a loyalty card scheme operated by Woburn Sands Emporium. These terms and conditions (Rules) are legally binding and are a summary of the key terms applicable to applying and becoming a Club member.
In order to join the Club, you will need to provide your name, full postal address, email address and date of birth to process your application. Applicants must be aged 16 or over and resident in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. The Club reserves the right to refuse an application for any good reason, at the Club’s reasonable discretion. If you do not register your card you cannot redeem any points accrued or benefit from the Club’s other offers and promotions from time to time.
Your card is the property of the Club and is non-transferable. You are responsible for the security of your card. Lost, damaged or stolen cards can be replaced by contacting us. The Club reserves the right to: (a) stop issuing cards at any time without notice to you; (b) withdraw or cancel cards, points and the redemption of vouchers for any reasonable reason on notice to you; and (c) close the Club down for any reason on reasonable notice to you. You may close your account at any time in which case all points on your card shall be lost.
Points and Vouchers
How to collect points in centre? Present your card at the till at the time of purchase.
The following are not included in the club and as such do not earn you points. Gift vouchers, home delivery costs, financial services, online ticket purchases, products from concessions and any other products from time to time notified to you (Excluded Products). You will receive points on qualifying transactions in centre. Points will be awarded at a rate of five points per full £1.00 spent. These rates can be altered at the Club’s discretion on reasonable notice. The number of points issued may vary between qualifying purchases.
Each point you collect has a redemption value of 1p against qualifying merchandise, and is for use in centre only, not online. The Club reserves the right to vary the rates at any time on reasonable notice. All points awarded and all mailing vouchers issued have no monetary value.
Points have no expiry date. Any points you have accumulated will be lost if your account or the club is closed. You may not rely on any human or software error which results in the award of points to which you are not entitled under these Rules. Points are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. They can only be used when presented in centre with your registered card.
The Club may vary these Rules on notice to you. The Club reserves the right to give such notice via post, email or our website. The Club may also display notices detailing any variations to these Rules in its participating Centres.
Personal data about you collected by the Club shall be used in compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You agree to your personal data being used by the Club and by the companies we use to help us organise and administer your application and account so that we can send you dates and information by email and/or post about the Club. The Club will not otherwise provide your personal data to any other third party, including for direct marketing purposes. Please note that, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and/or request that we delete your personal data at any time by contacting us via the methods specified in our Data Protection Policy. Please note that in the event that you withdraw your consent to the processing of, and/or you request the deletion of, your personal data we will no longer be able to process your personal data for the purposes of the Club and/or to issue you points and vouchers, in which case we retain the right to remove you from the Club.
The Privilege Club can be contacted by email at , by post to” Woburn Sands Emporium”, Wavendon, MK17 8UF or by telephone on 01908 281161.